Monday, August 23, 2010

Today Is The Day

Today is my big day
Quite nervous for the whole day
But i already prepared myself
Decided not to check my result until i reached home after law class
So i was quite calm for the day
As i already made up my mind

Everyone waited to get the result before entering class
So when class started the attendance was quite lousy
But the lecturer knew that this was going to happen
So she just continue teaching and allowed all of us to get a longer break time to go check our result
I did not check my own result
So i just followed Arif to go check at the computer lab as the library was packed
Arif did quite well but he did not passed t8
He was okay about it as he say he already expected it to be like that
So went back to class and everyone was discussing about their results and stuff
Heard quite a lot of sad stories about friends failing
It shake me quite a bit
But in the end i was not affected much

Went back by ktm as usual
Was thinking quite a lot about the result on the way back
Told myself that there is nothing to be afraid of
Went home like usual
Have my dinner
Rest myself a while
Then went to access the internet
And opened all my email and saw my result
I PASSED~!!
My heart felt so relaxed and at ease the moment i knew i passed
Now can really go sleep and eat with ease
WooHooo~!!
Thanks For Liking
=D

=Jasonz=
Flying Without Wings~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment