Sunday, August 15, 2010

Countdown To The Great Flood

Another week left until the unveiling of my results
Whether or not i can proceed with my current studies all depends on this result
Whether i fall or move on all depends on this small email that will arrive at 23th August 2010 at the afternoon
The exam which is usually described as The Great Flood or Tsunami
As when the results releases on that particular
Student(including me) who don't have a strong boat
While die in the tsunami
Which in end means they have to fall back to CAT and unable to move on to ACCA
Its quite frustrating as i have to spend another 6 months to study the subject that i failed
And take the exam again
Which means in short i am actually wasting my 6 months
Hopefully my result will be nice
I don't place much high hopes as the Audit paper for the June sitting is tough
A nice and wonderful pass will make my day
So here i am
Counting down to the day the tsunami hits me
Countdown: 7 Days

Good to know that you are getting back onto your feet again
At least u can avoid all those hard to digest medicine
Try to maintain your health
Health is more important than anything you can mention
Take care and goodluck in your future undertakings


My legs and hands are very nice now
Even the slightest touch can cause me pain
This shows that i don't have sufficient exercise
Should constantly exercise to keep fit
So that i don't need to see those tires dangling on my precious abs
Sleep time
Rawr~!!
It hurts like hell

=Jason=
Hammering And Nailing Sounds Through Out The House
Mum: Wad You Doing?
Me: Fixing My Boat
Mum: What for
Me: Tsunami coming lah
Mum: Panicking~~
Me: Tsunami means result day
Mum: CHEH~!!
Me: =...=!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment