Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shooting Stars

Heard this news from flyfm when i was driving to KTM today morning
They say that according to News Straits Time, today midnight until tomorrow dawn there will be meteor shower
When i heard about it i was quite curious to check whether its authentic or is it fake
Flip through the newspaper and saw the small column that confirms the statement made by them
I was quite excited as i never actually see a meteor before
I mean a real meteor, not those you see in those dramas and movies
I have a few wishes in mind that i would actually hope they come true
It may be awkward to say all those wishes out
But then these are only just examples of the real wishes that i want
P/S Wishes said out wont come true*Myth*
1.) Hope i pass my CAT final exams so that i can continue pursuing ACCA
2.) Hope i improve my own attitude and behaviour
3.) Hope that all my friends and family are blesses with good health and happiness
4.) Hope i can fix my relationship with HER

Some wish might come come true some might not
Yeah i may be a greedy person for having so much wishes at the same time
But at least i am not those people who wish to have more wishes
I will be happy if any of those that i wished even came true
The others can be achieved through hardwork

Saw YingYing at college today
It was her orientation day at college
Wish her all the best in her future undertakings
May she have a wonderful time in college as well as during her stay in the hostel

To You
I am still not ready to forgive myself
Until i fully forgive myself i truthfully wish you the following
Hope you will do well in your future undertakings
Hope you are always healthy and happy
Hope you can catch a glimpse of the meteor

=Jason=
Can You Pretend That Airplanes On The Night Sky Like Shooting Stars.....
While Waiting To Catch A Glimpse Of Meteor
Eh That Is Airplane Ke Atau Meteor~?? =..=

No comments:

Post a Comment