Saturday, August 21, 2010

Countdown:3 Days

Countdown timer is 3 days from today
As the time slowly reduces 1 second by 1 second
I can feel my heart pounding faster and harder against my chest
Sending huge amount of blood into my small, tiny, fragile brain
With the increase amount of hormones stimulating my brain
All those horror thoughts of me failing my exams
Really makes myself getting more and more unsound
How can anyone stay calm and cool under these pressure
Every student will experience this in any line of studies
The eagerness and the rush to obtain the result
To calm your restless mind if you pass or score
Or to break your heart even more than it already had been if you failed

I tried to tell myself
No point crying over split milk
I have already did my best in the best
All i can do now is to enjoy my coming days before opening the email containing my results
But how can i possibly do that~!!
I must find something to do that will distract my mind from thinking about result day
Which i successfully did
I manage to distract myself by playing StarCraft2
Its THE game of the year which is awaited by many gamers all around the world
I played StarCraft before so playing StarCraft2 was like must for me
As i need to know the continuation of the story and the ending of the storyline
But then i think its distract me too much that i can't even focus much on my current studies
I got my law paper result today
Well it properly reflected my preparation for that particular examination
I failed very miserably the worst in my ACCA studies
Well i must quickly reflect upon the failure and repent and get back on my feet
But for now its StarCraft2 time

Saw her a few times in KTM
Saw him a few times in KTM
Don't get the urging feeling or the storming heartbeat anymore
I think that it had really subsides
But these will not change the facts or the things that i had done something awful
Time really do heals and help us move forward
No point staying in the past and suffering while everyone is moving forward
We must also let go of the pass but remember it at heart
Letting Go, Moving On
Simple yet meaningful words

=Jasonz=
Jason: Die Zerg~!! Wakakakaka~!! Die~!! Die~!! Die~!!
Pc: GameOver......Jason You Suck~!!
Jason: Fucking PC~!! SHUTUP ~!!
PC: *Deletes StarCraft 2, Then Shuts Down* Fuck You Jason
Jason: NOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!
Mum: WOII, Dont Talk To Yourself~!!
Jason: =..=-!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment