Sunday, August 22, 2010

Countdown: 2 Days

Tomorrow is the big day
Result day
The stress is affecting me a lot
I felt that my whole feelings and emotions today are very shaky
Really wanted to find something to share all the stress that been building up since friday
But everyone seems so busy with their own personal stuff
Afraid that asking them to chat with me will really affect their stuffs
So i kept everything inside of my tiny heart
Can feel my heart beating very hard
I can feel the stress physically and mentally
So easy to create stress and yet so hard to erase it
Can anyone lend me an ear or both ears
Listen to me pouring out all my stress that i have been building
Listen to me telling out everything that i have kept within
Lend me a helping hand
Anyone?

I been starring at my phone for days
Waiting to message you
Thinking about what should i message you after so long
Typing and deleting every message that i think i want to send you
Hesitating whether or not should i press the send button
Wondering what will be your reaction to my message
Pondering whether will you reply my message
Figuring out what will you reply me
Thinking how should i reply your message
Wondering how long will this thing repeats itself
Wondering how long will this last
I am still waiting for myself
Waiting........


=Jasonz=
Stress Level: 99.99%

No comments:

Post a Comment