Monday, June 7, 2010

Peace Before The War

Tomorrow exam day
Damn freaking stressful

Morning met with Ahsheng at ktm
Just as the train left the station
Saw Ahguan walking into the station
Apparently he PEH too much
And apparently he got stuck in the ladies coach
But well he was half female anyway so it doesn't matters

Study like a mad fella in the library 2day
Haven't complete reading through all the notes
But got good progress 2day as the environment was good for studying
After feeling tired of studying
Went to ktm for my trip home
Saw my younger brother friend,basketball friend and KCBA camp friend
The fucking train was delayed like hell
But we manage to cramp into the damn train after a lot of effort
Lucky it did not rain that day
I don't want to be sick for 2ml exam

Tired but still need to study for 2ml exam
2ml exam ad!!
Jiayou!!
I saw her 2day in the train
But i ignored her(Sigh)
Kinda regret it(Cause i did not caught a glimpse of her)
Kinda blame myself(Cause i did not talk to her)
But she got her companion already
7 More days to go
But i think she don't remember it also
I seriously felt that she don't really care about it also


Disappointed!!


=Jasonz=
I Really Hope Something, But It Never Come True

No comments:

Post a Comment