Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dawn Of The War

Tomorrow exam day already
It's very hard trying to concentrate on studying when you have all sorts of distraction
You have Fifa World Cup going on and a lot of new movies releasing
And you have all sorts of distraction from the computer
Studying is very tough and i am sad to say
I only manage to study just a bit
I think i going to suffer in my exam tomorrow
The last 2 papers are tough papers
Its Audit and Tax papers
God bless me for my exam tomorrow and the day after


After my exams
Obviously i am going to have my holidays
Hoping to watch some of the movies i miss
And some catching up with friends
Even though its just a small 2 week holiday
I hope it will be a blast!!


Tomorrow is also the last day
This is specially for her, if she ever sees this
I have thought of the issues very carefully
And had my decision made
Hopefully i am really someone that means something to you
Hopefully.....


Fifa World Cup
After my exams are over, you shall be my life
Make sure u make my life colorful
And have a lot of spectacular goals and gossips
I am a keen supporter of England
Go Rooney!! Score more goals !!


Okay Study Time
Eat books are my favorite past time


=Jasonz=
I so Gonna Bite Die You WanNi, U Wait

No comments:

Post a Comment