Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Food, Something Not To Mess With

Today is my little day off after a little bit of exam
Rest myself at house
Did a lot of thinking due to some issues
Thanks JingWei And WanNi for talking with me
Finally cleared my head of everything


Due to my holiday mood
Thought of making something to drink
Mix some of the fruit concentrate which my aunt brought home
My aunt work with vitagen & marigold
So once in a while i get to indulge in some vitagen and marigold products
And once in a while she will bring home some fruit concentrate
So i mixed pear concentrate(super sweet) and kiwi concentrate(super sour)
Was thinking how come kiwi is sour, but its not that important
Mixed them up nicely and added a nice amount of ice cubes
And enjoy it while i was reading Harry Potter 5th book, The Order Of Phoenix
Which resulted in me having some diarrhea
I been having frequent trips to the toilet thanks to the drink
Maybe i added in too much kiwi
Toilet is like my second home already
Should not simply mix food, damn regret now
But lucky its not my exam day tomorrow


Starting extensive studying again tomorrow
Have a tough audit and tax to tackle and complete
Hope i can conquer them thoroughly before going to war
With an issue cleared from my head
I think i can focus on studying much more
Gotha go the toilets calls!!

=Jasonz=
Toilet Toilet Toilet oh~~~
Thought u Always Be Mine~~~


1 comment:

  1. chill ya =)
    wanna try some too of the fruit concentrate >_<
    diff feelings with diff type of juice juz sounds too good replacing type of the wain

    ReplyDelete