Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Exam Over

First exam over already
Second exam is at next Monday
Third exam is at next Tuesday
Cant wait for all of the exam to be over
Then i can at least enjoy myself to the fullest


Today exam was bad
Left a few parts blank
Simply answer a few
Damn tough paper
Regretted not studying enough for that
But what is over is over
Concentrate on the next paper


Hate KTM to the max
After exam thought i can have a nice trip home
Who knows i got stuck over there for 1 hour
Some more have to squeeze with all those people
Damn irritating
But what to do, there is no substitute for that darn KTM
Hopefully one day someone will take over that piece of junk
And turn it over a new leaf
And becomes a wonderful transport option


I need someone who really knows me to lend me a shoulder
And share some my burden
Its very stressful just to keep everything to yourself
Am freaking tired of keeping everything to myself
Anyone?


=Jasonz=
Hey You, Are Damn Short!!

1 comment: