Monday, June 14, 2010

Heartache

Today exam was a total disaster
For the first time after spm
I feared of failing my paper again
I sat there stunned after reading all the question and requirements
I was left there thinking
Shit, is this even part of my syllables
I can't really do any question completely
I was completely obliterated by the question
I panic-ed and was forced to crap with any knowledge i think relevant
After the exam, even though it was relieving
But deep down i felt very bad and guilty
When i walked to the pathetic bus station
I shed tears of sadness
Fuck!!
It would require a amazing amount of miracles for me to pass
Felt quite good when i cried a while
Nobody saw me
Nobody was there to accompany me
At least the sky was kind enough to cry with me
Felt quite relieve
Released quite an amount of stress
Going to be fully charged for tomorrow exam


To You
Its the day today
But i don't have the courage and the mood to do anything
I will do that right after my exam
Take good care of yourself
If u still remember though

P/S Sorry Wan Ni
=Jasonz=
Raindrops Are Falling On My Eyes



No comments:

Post a Comment