Tuesday, May 8, 2012

writing.communication.

something have been bothering my mind
since yesterday night
stopping me from falling asleep
as the thought kept popping out of my mind
making me quite restless
which made that thought run wild
and bringing more thought into my mind
it quite disturbed me

woke up and still
my mind wont give up on that thought
made my heart racing and beating faster than usual
with my already not so healthy body
it made me even more sick
so i picked up my pen and wrote out
whatever my heart is thinking
and using my rational thought
wrote down a simple answer to every thought
and within a few second
that thought had disappeared from my mind
i was quite peaceful once again

so i ended up writing a bunch of jibberish
whatever my mind thought of
i wrote it down
as close to its meaning as my grammar allows it
and then write down an answer to it
as if i was communicating with my own brain
and no i did not found out the answer of life
i found out the answers that i wanted to hear
after quite a long time of this session
i made up my mind on a few things
and got my peaceful mind back

-Jason-
i shall not think too much about it, i'll do what i can, what i want
and let fate dictates the rest of the journey. i'll break down and cry if the ending is not the one i want
but i'll have no regrets, knowing that i did everything i could.

No comments:

Post a Comment