Wednesday, May 9, 2012

sick.hell

being sick is totally not good at all
my sore throat killed me
cause i cant talk for a day or two
cant swallow solid food for a few days
only drinking water or have porridge
so yeah
i loose some weight
but am sure will put it back
after i fully recover
no worry about that

am more worried about my leg
its been hurting for quite a while
since that day
first it was sores
then it was slightly swollen
now red sores and slight blisters
i think my leg is giving up on me
but luckily it became better today
hoping for a quick recovery
so i can start to go back to my exercise routine
feel so uncomfortable
taking a few weeks off my exercise routine
hmph
will get back rolling soon enough
faster recover jason

-Jason-
weather so hot, i think i'm becoming a melting candle soon.
><

No comments:

Post a Comment