Monday, May 21, 2012

day of misfortune

today is the day after so long
i went back to college for revision class
it started out really great with me waking ahead of my alarm
and switching it off before it even rang
but i did not notice that my both my phone time
are slightly different due to my old phone
constantly shutting itself off for no reason
while i was bathing half way the alarm rang and i panicked
as my parent and sibling are all still sound asleep
rushed out to turn it off and accidentally caught the cold

had my breakfast and fetched my brother
to the train station where we took the train together to go college
everything was okay all the way until i reached sunway pyramid
was pressing on the elevator button
pressing down a few time and notice that the button wont light up
thought the lift broke down until one aunty who was standing next to me
all this while talking on the phone pressed up after i was there pressing 10 minute
and told me down button rosak press up then go inside press the lower level button
i was shocked but thankful for the aunty advice

reached college and class started at 8.30am
everything was okay until lunch time
everything turned sour right after
during lunch while i was having lunch
i did not notice that my chair was a bit shaky and unstable
and while i was eating half way
the chair gave way and break
i went crushing down as the chair gave way
and injured my leg quite serious as my actually sat on top my leg
with the chair trapping my leg in a weird angle

then continue with my class until evening
everything was still alright
until i arrived at the bus station watching the bus that i want to take
driving off as fast as it could and me with the injured leg
cannot chase the bus and ended up having to wait for another bus
which took me another half an hour
reached the train station after and the train arrived shortly after i arrived
i went on the train and after 5 minute the station master announced
that the train i am currently on has broke down and ask us to wait for the next train
at the opposite platform
while walking my way to the opposite platform
one of the clip on my bag broke and my bag just fell to the ground
and my phone was inside my bag
i was left with a handicapped bag with only one clip left to support the bag
and my already crazy phone went amok on me
refusing to power up despite me keep trying to turn it on

but after keep trying
it came alive and coincidentally i reached home
meet my brother and fetch him home together
though it was a not so good day
especially for a monday
but small small incident like such
we can learn a lot from it.
homework time

-Jason-
to you who had a bad sunday
i know its not easy for you
especially you
be strong and hope you move on
left a msg for you in the inbox
hope you can smile asap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment