Saturday, May 12, 2012

being happy

this was a few weeks back
was talking with my friends at mamak
discussing about relationship
and something my friend said
really made an impression in me
of course he is already in a relationship
but what he said was no doubt
the most crucial thing for a relationship

he said
when you like someone
and you sincerely like that person
you will not really care whether or not
in the end,
will you be together with that person
the most important thing is
you want that person to be
the happiest person
whenever that person is with you

what he said
meant a lot
i think this should be the thing
both side should have
in a relationship
not just one side
so that the relationship
would prosper

-Jason-
feeling my heart beating late at night
makes me feel alive

No comments:

Post a Comment