Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sorry Sorry Sorry

First of all
Sorry to by cute bloggy
Sorry for ignoring you for the whole week
I got reasons for ignoring you
Lets start with


Friday - BasketBall
Saturday - Kcba-ians Trip To Ampang Look Out Point
Sunday,Monday - Extreme Diarrhoea Involving Toilet Trips
Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday - Studying And Class Plus Effort To Learn What I Missed On Monday
Wednesday - Kcba-ians Trip To KLIA For Mandy Departure
Friday - S4 Piggies Trip To KLIA For TsuQi Arrival
Saturday - BasketBall & Mamak Trip
Sunday - Kcba-ians 15th DYC Interview & Sakae Sushi Lunch


Wow
One week just flash through my eyes
Wow
I am impressed
I PROMISE i wont ignore you anymore my cute bloggy
And before i end my post of the day
Day 20 ady
If You Are Reading This
Its Almost Due Day
=)
And Sorry To Everyone,
Due to the Diarrhoea I Became Missing For One Day
Sorry!!
Ending the day with

Picture Of The Week#1:
Featuring
JasMine Lee Zhi Chirng, JesperZai91


Picture Of The Week #2:
Featuring
Ong Ker Min, JesperZai91


=Jason=
Exam Coming Soon
Chinese New Year Here I Come

No comments:

Post a Comment