Friday, January 29, 2010

Drifting Away

I felt drifted today
I wonder why it happen
Why when someone is in front of you
You can actually ignore that person existence totally
As if that person never existed
Maybe because we all speak in different channels
Or maybe its just because time have brought about changes in life
I feel adrift from everyone
Its very hurting when sighted
As if i have been alienated from everyone without me knowing
And the reason of alienation is unexplainable


Why does this thing happens?
This is not the first time and it will never be the last
I cannot say anything nor can i comment on anything
Cause i know what i said can never be heard
As time flies the gap between us increases
And one day you might turn back and still not notice
The existence of the someone you ignored
Dont come to me when you need help even though
You know i will never turn down a friend request
And neither will i ignore a friend in need


Just a question
Will you be there for me when its time for me to ask for help
Will you be there i need you
Will you notice my sorrow and pain just as i did
Will you be the place to seek guidance and assistant
Will you accept my shortcomings and forgive me when i do wrong
Will you?


=Jason=
Sleeping Is The Best Cure To Any Sorrow

1 comment:

  1. Jason!!!
    why so emo?

    this post is soooo not jason chia~
    cheer up okay? :)

    ^^

    ReplyDelete