Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Its Sunday
As usual the mood of Sunday is slacking off and doing nothing
Just relax and enjoy the sunlight and waste time
Hey, that not me!!


I spend most of my time at facebook today
Waiting for the much awaited gathering picture from esther to be uploaded
But too bad, i don't think that she is free today
So the pictures have to wait


When i was surfing the facebook content
Stumble upon an amazing music from 2009
United State Of Pop 2009(Blame It On The Pop)
Its an amazing song which is a mix of all top chart songs in 2009
It have some of the most amazing song in 2009 such as
Boom Boom Pow - Black Eye Peas
Poker Face - Lady Gaga
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
The Climb - Miley Cyrus
Kiss Me Through The Phone - Soulja Boys Featuring Sammie
And much much more
Give it a try, eventhough its a bit messy
But its wonderful =)


Today its officially my last day of HOLIDAY
Class starts tomorrow morning
Have to resume my usual morning train catching ritual
Wish me luck in tomorrow first day in class =)
God bless


Before ending today post i wanna say
Its Day5 No Sweet Talks!! Its In My Blood!!
To Wong Teck Chun
Better keep your promises to me
Or else i am afraid you wont have Father's Day anymore
Ending Today Post With



Picture Of The Day:
Wong Teck Chun
Oh My God! So Handsome =)

=Jason=
Monday Tuesday WTF Saturday Sunday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment