Friday, January 8, 2010

Bad Day

Today suppose to be the DAY
But too bad something came up and ruin it
My parents are sensitive people
The moment the tv start to broadcast something malicious
There goes my freedom
Well i don't blame them
I blame those who stared it

The main reason i cannot go out today for my basketball
The Muslims!!
They are protesting about the usage of the word ALLAH
Seems that a lot of protest is going on in a lot of mosque in Selangor
And it is serious to the extent
That christian church are now in danger
Because several church have been thrown with homemade bombs
And have inflict major damage to many follower of the church
My dad is afraid that i might get hurt or something
So here i am, doing nothing at home...
Seriously i need my freedom

Tomorrow is the day
S4 Piggies Gathering Day
Hope it will be a good day
Its been a long time since we last gather
So looking forward too meet u guys again
Be sure to attend guys =)
Miss u guys a lot

Signing Off for the day
Here comes the Picture Of The Day and of course
Day 3 For No Sweet Talks
Another One More Month To Go!!
Hang On There Jason!!


Picture Of The Day:
Me!!
JesperZai91


=Jason=
Sugar Rush Due To Over consumption of Fruits
=)

1 comment:

  1. My god..So serious?
    homemade bombs. @.@
    =/

    reli no sweet talks ar u?
    haha..
    add oil lar..
    XP

    ReplyDelete