Monday, September 17, 2012

preparation

few more weeks before nike run
managed to register this year due to nike representative
coming to the college to offer us college student
pre-open registration rights
so that we student dont need to fight with those
working adults to register online as what happened last year
but due to my extreme laziness
i have been delaying my own training for it
i think i have to prepare myself starting tomorrow
to ensure that i can survive through the 10km run
have to discipline myself
can i?

welcome home and farewell
hope your return have recharged your battery and fighting spirit
felt relieved that your headache problem have been solved
hope everything will turn out alright in the future
if there is anything that i can help, please do tell me

-Jason-
sending someone off is never easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment