Friday, September 28, 2012

i'm back

just finish marking the exam scripts
caused me a very big headache
now i have quite some free time
going to concentrate on completing a few post
as well as start to study for my finals
and start reading my books that i bought from bookfest and bigbadwolf
as well as preparing myself for nike run 2012

bad news is that my sunburn wont heal
i still have that obvious two tone skin on my arm
and i have a sudden urge to splurge on
j.k rowling new book, the casual vacancy
but sadly, i'm currently very very poor

had a great talk with shin dhee
i very appreciate it
thanks a lot.

have the sudden urge to do something crazy
still considering about it
if i happen to do that crazy thing
you will be the first to be noticed.

-Jason-
reading books opens up a whole new world of imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment