Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rain

sometimes i love rain
sometimes i hate rain

love it when it's a hot day
a good rain will never fail to
cool the day and makes everything
seems so fresh and new

love it when i'm in a bad mood
the cooling wind and the sound 
of the never ending raindrops
never fails to calm my raging emotions

love it when i'm in a good mood
the heavy rain makes me want to dance
in the rain without any restriction
and when i want to become goku in dragon ball
those spiky hairstyle woots
i feel like a kid once again

love it when i'm tired
makes sleeping so good 
and satisfying
feel like hugging my bed and
sleep forever

hate it when i have important notes with me
cause it makes my notes
wet and nasty
i love my notes because
it contains the essence of my studies

hate it when i am walking
totally drenched and there is still
a distant from the nearest shelter
hate it even if i have my umbrella with me

hate it when i'm busy with the computer
parent's will start nagging and 
ask me to stop using it
even if it's a very important issue

conclusion
i just love the rain
though it makes me sick sometime
but i just cant get enough of it
the sound of raindrop
calming. :)

-Jason-
Super Saiyan 2~!! Rawr~!! Ss-ing in the Rain~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment