Sunday, March 13, 2011

PostMarathon

I completed the 10km running course.
I did not get medal but i am not disappointed.
I will do better in my next attempt.
This marathon was a good one.
Most of us got medal (excluding me) and one of my friend.
Won the grand prize of a 32" LCD tv in the lucky draw.
What Sheer LUCK~!!

Regret having KFC as lunch.
All the calories i have burnt during the marathon.
All recovered~!!
Sigh.

Coughing non stop ever since i went home.
A good cold shower and a well deserve sleep helped me recover a bit.
But still coughing like mad.
Going to massage my leg later or else 2ml go campus sure cacat.

2ml is white valentine.
Hope all the couples have a great time 2ml.
Again, i will be spending time with my f8 lecturer.

Woots.
Time to go pamper myself.
Chaoz.

-Jason-
i miss her after just one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment