Monday, March 14, 2011

Dreams

I had the strangest dream yesterday night.
It felt so real.
Kinda feel like not waking up and staying in that dream forever.
The dream is so nice and until now is still stick in my head.
Hope i get the same dream again but i know that it will never happen again.
The dream is actually very simple.
I was sitting with her on the beach.
Starring onto the horizon while enjoying how the sky is coloured by the sunset.
She was sitting quite close with me.
The whole time the dream was going on, we are not talking.
But it feels like we are conversing all the time.
I can actually feel her right next to me.
Her warmth, her breath, her body.
It was so real and the dream continue on with this same picture until i woke up.
When i woke up, i was hugging my pillow and blanket.
I think that is what makes it so warm.
I will never forget the dream.
Very real and wonderful dream.

My muscle are sore and painful today.
Can barely even walk to toilet.
Walking is now easier but walking up the stairs is killing me.
Can feel all my leg muscle.
Walking like a robot now practically.

Its white valentine today.
Well its non of my business.
I am wonderfully single and i am proud of it.
Hope my couple friend in class can curse my lousy F8 lecturer.
She is lousy and always love to replace class on monday.
I hate her teaching method, it sucks to the MAX.
Pffft.
Monday class suppose to end at 11am but she wants to replace another class.
3pm to 6pm.
What am i going to do for 4 hours.
I hate her.
SERIOUSLY HATE HER.

-Jason-
i miss my bed~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment