Thursday, May 20, 2010

Think Back, Looking forward

Thinking back for the past 5 months
I haven't been doing anything that's worth talking about
Apparently its near the final exam for CAT
It means i am graduating soon
But there is nothing memorable in these 1 year in CAT

I made some mistakes here and then
Regretted it
30 Days countdown have been reduced to 25 Days
Still thinking and trying to figure out things
Trying to get myself to know what i really want
And what i did for the past 5 months
Still in the process of thinking back

Exam fever is hitting me
Tons of audit, tax and performance management notes to go through
And even all revision classes have ended
Its gonna be a hard time to swallow all the information
But with facebook out of the picture
I think i can manage just as much
Studying will be my main objective until June 15th
Until then notes will be my main course
And library will be my dining hall

Time to study more
Logging off now

=Jasonz=
Mountain Dew SignBoard Is In Transformer 2



No comments:

Post a Comment