Monday, July 2, 2012

Flat battery

today was not really a day for me
first went to college to pay my fees
return my cheque which is not acceptable by the bank
and attempt to collect my textbook before classes tomorrow
but too bad that its only available for collection tomorrow
therefore i went back empty handed

went out to lunch with a primary school mate
had a great catch up session
and a hearty lunch
mostly chicken rice
fattening but delicious
after i sent my friend back home
my car battery decided to give up on me
and my car cannot start
and was stuck there helplessly
waiting for help to arrive under the hot sun
after waiting for roughly 45 minutes
helps arrives and i reached home

that's the end of my holiday
class starting tomorrow
i might be considering doing part time classes
and work full time
still thinking

-Jason-
sleepy head~

No comments:

Post a Comment