Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the insensitive guy

wonderful day today
was in a super happy mood
until when i reached teluk gadong station
and found out a fool have parked right behind my car
blocking my car totally
and worst of there is no phone number or sort
placed on the dashboard
so that i can call the pathetic fool
to get his irritating car out of my car's way
waited like a fool for half an hour
and that pathetic fool turns out to be a businessman
he came smiling like nothing have happened
looked at me one kind
and then drove off after uttering
his apology with a pitiful voice

hello, excuse me
you parked behind my car
let me wait for half an hour
and you cant even say sorry properly
no manner and no ethics
sorry to say
you utterly FAIL to be a businessman

little small issues
turned my day sour
damn
-Jason-


No comments:

Post a Comment