Sunday, September 25, 2011

Memorable memories

the bad things with having
a very outdated phone
is that the message inbox
have a limit
and i have some really memorable 
message that i dont want to 
delete
therefore i shall post some here
without revealing their identity
some of the messages
that made my life fun

29/08/2011
9.34pm - Guess what. My mum says you look like wee ka siong, the deputy minister of education. Haha =X
9.36pm - Eww.. You need to book yourself for a surgery appointment xD
9.46pm - Arh, i was just joking. But tats wat my mum exactly said. And i told my mum he would like to go for plastic surgery then
10.04pm - Sorry jason, i was just joking, no more joke next time then =X My mum thru facebook saw your profile pic ? As easy as tat
10.58pm - You said im mean. Hng, no more for you

09/09/2011
5.15pm - :( my sis eat it all the cake
5.17pm - :( i hate her. i cant even get to eat quarter of it
5.19pm - Ya. She ate the whole cake
5.30pm - Nvm. Owh about tat, she want to buy it for herself, no worries, im gonna teach her a lesson, hng
5.52pm - i just ate that but of it (the triangle). i will see how and she will see how as well
6.09pm - I wake up late the other day. Get to eat only a bit. Nah, nvm, its ok

it was very memorable
put a smile on my face
from ear to ear
teehee
that person is so
special to the extend
i dont know how to explain
:)

-Jason-
smile smile smile

No comments:

Post a Comment