Saturday, July 9, 2011

Shock.

First day of class, usually people would think it will be a very nice day
Think again when you enter ACCA
Every semester, when you enter for the first day of class
Be prepared to be blown apart by your lecturer
This was what happened to me on my first day of class

On the first day
I expected it to be a smooth and easy day
Since its the first day of class
But i was wrong
200+ students sitting in one lecture hall
Everyone squeezing like sardines
Lecturer explaining the course structure
Which in basic requires us, young STUDENT around the age of 20
To have a mindset of a 40 year old experienced CONSULTANT
In order for us to pass our current paper which is P2 smoothly
Her EXPECTATION was that we will manage to mature our self and obtain the sufficient experience within 2 months
And P2 is related to F7
But when she did a quick revision
It made me have the feeling that i NEVER learn F7 before in my entire life
To be truthful, i was embarrassed and mind blown
That was my first day of class experience
What a shock indeed

This means i have a lot of revision to do in order to catch up
This means less time to spend for myself
Iish, i can't seem to accept that fact
Study hard Jason~!!
Don't give up~!!

-Jason-
Phail~Phail~Phail~

No comments:

Post a Comment