Monday, February 21, 2011

I Passed

I passed my exams this time.
I barely pass my law paper which i got 52 marks.
I did quite well for both my management accounting and tax paper, both scoring 70 marks.
This means my total mark is 192 which is consider very low.
I need at least 420 to get a first class OBU degree.
Which means i need to get an average of 74 marks and above for my next 3 paper in order to get the first class degree.
This means i need to buck up on my studies for this semester.
Hopefully i can achieve my desired marks for this june exam.
Wish me luck.
KCBA 16th cam meeting started today.
Its officially announced that this year the camp will be continued.
Spread the news peeps.
The camp comm is back in town.
Saw her in the meetings today.
Fetch her home for the first time.
Hmmm.
Happy ?
-Jason-
Stop Hitting Me With The Hanger~!!
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment