Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010....2011

Time really flies, in a blink of an eye, 2010 is going to end soon.
This year, time seems to move in a faster pace
However, i think i have used my time during 2010 efficiently
I have successfully done a few things:
- i completed my CAT
- i repaired my car aircond
- i went to singapore with my friends
- i gained weight ( regret this so much )
- i attended graduation ceremony
- i got closer to my friends
- i made new friends
- drink with my friend for the first time
- saw a not so clear live sex show in singapore geylang opposite my hotel
- went to broga hills
- went to have steamboat buffet at puchong and lots more.
But i have my regrets as well
Which i believe will help mold me into a better person in the future
One should never back down when face with obstacle and challenges
Therefore i can say it proudly
GOODBYE 2010
WELCOME 2011

-Jason-
Countdown: 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment